sabato, gennaio 28, 2006

Silence

Silence: "No communications from Havana tonight.
I wouldn't be surprised if kagasstro has gotten word of the fray of the blogosphere and has the lines down no fresh information is transmitted.
As per the latest message I got, the whole thing is going to be a combination of very bright lights to create a reflection on the window panes behind which is the ticker and render it illegible and the already mentioned flags.
This is useless, because the ticker will be seen from a distance and from all neighboring buildings.
On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if USIS has another blow prepared, for example, putting another ticker on the opposite side of the building so the signs can be read all over el Malecon.
For some reason, it reminds me of my favourite cartoon, Spy vs. Spy."